Term Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Looking for life insurance to help protect your mortgage?
Through our partnership with several life insurance carriers we are able to provide clients with:
* Coverage up to $300,000 – no physical exam, just a few simple
health questions to determine eligibility
* Death benefits that may be used to help your family stay in your
* Money to help with mortgage payments if you become disabled
* Affordable premiums from a company you can trust.
A Mortgage Protection policy will protects your family’s financial future by providing the resources necessary for them to maintain their current lifestyle, and also the resources necessary to pay off the mortgage in the event of your death. In the event of your disability, this coverage also helps you and your family make your mortgage payments so you don’t risk losing your home.
Figuring out exactly how much coverage you will need requires a thorough analysis of your personal situation. We’ll even tell you if you have too much insurance! We will spend the time needed to find out exactly how much life insurance you do need…for both today, and for the future.
Please call us today for your FREE consultation and life insurance rate quote, with no obligation!
Life Insurance Needs
Depending on the needs of the beneficiary, your life insurance policy can be tailored to fit your decisions. Proceeds can be paid to the beneficiary in a lump sum, or in annuities. Other options for your life insurance plan include pensions and endowment policies.
Contact us to receive all the needed information so that you can make a completely informed decision about your life insurance plan.
Langley Insurance & Financial Enterprise offers free, comparative quotes on health insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out
Why do you need a LIFE INSURANCE AGENT?
- 1. Convenience: Save time and confusion. We file the application and paperwork for you.
- 2. Savings: Side-by-side price comparisons helps you make informed decisions.
We are here to assist you in navigating through the confusing world of insurance!