Group Dental And Vision
We provide a variety of affordable options for individuals,vision insurance in two different ways.
Combining your dental and vision insurance
By adding a vision insurance rider to your dental insurance plan you get access to vision care plan benefits like routine eye exams, allowances for prescription glasses and contacts and discounts on other vision services.
Dental Insurance Plans
Dental insurance is designed to offer you coverage for common dental care issues and to help you budget for dental services at all levels, preventive, basic and major.
Flexible and convenient
From our plans, you can choose the best dental insurance for your needs featuring:
- Preventive care like routine cleanings and fluoride treatments covered with NO deductible or waiting period
- Coverage for basic services like fillings or emergency treatment for dental pain and major services like retainers and root canals, which are subject to the plan’s deductible and waiting periods
- Access to an extensive dental network of more than 182,000 dentists
- No need to submit claim forms. We pay in-network dentists directly
Buying standalone vision insurance plans
Vision insurance as a standalone plan has those same benefits and even more flexibility as you can choose a plan that covers glasses, contacts or both.
- Saving through a national network of vision service and eye wear providers
- Freedom to go out of network and still get benefits if you pay the difference between your plan allowance and your final cost.
- Coverage for people of all ages
- No waiting periods
And with no age restrictions, our plans offer coverage for every member of your family and every stage of life. That includes if you are on Medicare, which doesn’t include dental benefit.
Langley Insurance & Financial Enterprise offers free, comparative quotes on health insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out